530gal Flowclear Sand Filter Pump
Product Ref: BW58397
Sand filters are the ultimate in above ground pool filtration as they require less maintenance than a cartridge based filter system.
Powerful Filtration System
The 530gal Flowclear Sand Filter is designed to help keep small to medium sized pools clear of bacteria and microscopic nasties that can get into the swimming pool water through use, as well as debris.
Durable and Long-Lasting
The sand filter can filter approx. 530gal/ 2,006L per hour and features a durable corrosion proof filter tank for lasting durability against the acidic nature of chlorinated pool water.
One of the benefits of using a sand filter for swimming pools is that you don’t have to replace a filter cartridge or rinse it out on a regular basis.
When the pressure gauge reaches red you simply turn the ‘backwash’ setting on the control valve. Once the backwash is complete and a waste hose has been connected it’s time to use the ‘rinse’ setting. This dumps your waste water in an appropriate area of an outdoor space or garden.
Note: While a sand filter can remove bacteria in the filter, it won’t kill any bacteria in the pool, so pool chemicals are still recommended with this product.
Requires approx. 8.5g of size 20 silica 0.45- 0.85mm. (not included)
- 220-240V~50Hz, 85W
- Pump’s water flow rate (pump capacity ): 2,006 L/h (530 gal./h)
- Integrated pool system water flow rate (system flow rate): 2,006 L/h (530 gal./h)
- Durable, corrosion-proof filter tank
- 6-position valve for easy control
- Top flange clamp design allows 360 degree rotation for easy installation
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge
- Strainer for separating leaves and other rough debris
- Easy-access assembly makes servicing simple
- Sand not included
- Required sand size: #20 silica sand, 0.45-0.85mm, approximately 8.5kg
- Free DVD included
- For use with 1,100 - 16,000L (300 - 4,200gallons) pools