We have tried to make our policies as clear as possible for you, however if you have any questions please feel free to email our Customer Service team at: email@example.com or give us a call on 0845 576 6020 from Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. Please note that all calls to Customer Services will be charged at the local rate (BT users only, other network charges may vary). Inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes.
This website is operated by ‘Bestway Pools UK'a trading name of Wilton Bradley Limited. The online store uses Shopatron to manage the order fulfilment. The Shopatron name assures you that your online shopping experience will be convenient, professional, and secure. Any use of the online store website is subject to Shopatron’s policies which can be found at their website or at the online store during checkout.
At www.bestwayswimmingpools.co.uk we aim to protect and preserve the privacy of our customers while visiting and transferring data electronically with us.
The data we collect while you visit this site is taken from your use while on the site or information that you have sent us, this is detailed below:
- Information is stored about the number of visits to our website, pages visited, your IP address and other information that will help us to understand visitor trends on this website.
- Information is stored electronically when a visitor provides personal data, such as name and e-mail address, due to submitting an online form.
- Purchases cannot be made on this website, therefore no detail regarding personal bank details are stored within our database.
Any information we collect from you is for our own use, such as comparing web trends and when contacting you with your permission. We may use your information in the following ways:
- To inform our visitors about products or services on the site or about the company that has been requested by you.
- To inform you of prizes or gifts won through our site.
- To notify you of any changes to our website, improvements or services that may affect you.
Information regarding your personal data will be stored on secure servers until your information is no longer required.
If you require us to change or delete your personal data from our database please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please note if we delete this information, any data provided for our services (i.e. customer reviews) will also be deleted.
We cannot guarantee that the information you transmit to us via the internet will be completely secure. The measures we have taken to protect you are professional and considered secure. However, when you transmit this information you are doing so at your own risk.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third parties. Any information that is disclosed will only be shared within the registered company. This will be to compare web trends and to inform you of any services we can provide you.
Information regarding statistical information related to web trends may be shared to third parties. This information disclosed to third parties does not hold any information where they may be able to contact you. If a third party requests this information, we will contact you for your permission to release this information.
On our website we have provided links to third party websites. Any information held within the third party website will have their own policies. We are not responsible for any information that may mislead you and we do not accept responsibility for this information.
Any third party links provided have, as to the best of our knowledge, been agreed with by the third party. Any information that the third party believes to be inaccurate can inform us by e-mail to email@example.com
Please note that we use a third party company called Shopatron to operate the online store and therefore your use of this website is subject to Shopatron’s policies which you can find at their website or from the checkout page.
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing our website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
Your computer, like all computers, has the capability to decline cookies. If you wish to do so or remove existing cookies from your computer please do so in the settings within your Internet Options (available on the control panel).
The Data Protection Act 1998 allows you to request personal information that we hold about you. If you request this data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we will need proof of who you are in the form of a legal document (i.e. passport) prior to revealing this information.
The design of this website is copyright of the importers of the Bestway Pools UK (details below). Images on this website have been used in the following way:
- Photographs of Bestway Pools UK products have been created by Wilton Bradley Limited and therefore copyright belongs to them.
- Some images may have been manipulated in order to illustrate products or services that we provide.
- Some images or icons used within the website design may in some cases have been downloaded freely, where permission for use was free at the time of download.
- Some images used have been purchased for use on this website. These images must also be retrieved from the original source and not from this website.
- Other images or design within this website have been created by the company, therefore is copyright of Wilton Bradley Limited.
We accept the following: