Pay 4 LaterPay4Later: Consumer Finance
We are pleased to announce a new partnership with leading online finance provider: Pay4Later
Using Pay4Later's "instant decision"ť technology you will be able to apply for credit online when you spend £280 or more on this website. If you decide you would like to pay using credit, you will be given a choice of credit payment options at checkout:
- 6 months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
- 12 months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
1. Add products to basket -Find the products that you would like to purchase and add them to your shopping basket.
3. Credit Application - If you choose to finance your purchase you will be directed to a secure application process on Pay4Later's servers. You will be given the choice of 2 schemes. A calculator will be provided that will show the repayments and interest rates associated with the scheme you have selected. If you are approved for finance you will need to have your credit card ready to leave a deposit (minimum of 10%). You can then pay the remainder as monthly payments, with a loan duration of your choice.
It depends on the scheme that you select when making the credit application. If you choose the 0% finance option then you pay no interest on your purchase. The monthly costs will be clearly shown to you in the application process so that you can decide on the scheme that best suits your needs.
15ft Steel Pro Frame Pool @ £399.99.
Based on: Agreement duration 6 months. Rate of Interest (Fixed) 0%. 0% APR Representative.
- Purchase price £399.99
- 10% Deposit £39.99
- Amount of Credit £360
- 6 Monthly Repayments of £60
- Total Repayable £399.99
Full finance details, including actual monthly repayments and total cost are shown within the application process.
What if I have a bad credit score?
The Pay4Later application process will check your credit record at the point that you submit your application. If your credit score is poor your application may be referred to an underwriter or even declined. If you feel this was in error then we recommend contacting Citizens Advice who will be able to help you understand your credit history and correct any errors.
Can anybody apply?
Unfortunately applications from students, unemployed and single house persons will not be considered by Pay4Later.
Will this application leave a footprint on my credit record?
What happens if my credit application is rejected?
Don't worry you will be able to return to checkout and use a credit or debit card, or PayPal to complete your purchase.
What about if I have a question or issue with my credit application?
Please contact Pay 4 Later,
About this Consumer Credit Service:
Consumer credit service provided by Pay4Later in association with Retail MoneyMarket Ltd trading as Ratesetter. Pay4Later is licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (Consumer Credit Licence: 0616240). For more information please refer to our frequently asked questionsor visithttp://www.pay4later.com/.
Ratesetter is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) with the reference number 633741. Ratesetter is not covered by the Financial Compensation Scheme. Registered offices are at 406 Great Guilford Business Square, 30 Great Guilford Street, London SE1 0HS. For more information please visithttp://www.ratesetter.com/